Monday, January 31, 2011

A room fit for Monsters!

The kids' bathroom is finished! This room still had cheap contractor paint from when the house was built and I was more than excited to get kitchen and bath paint on those walls! The color is Toasted Wheat- Lowes Valspar of course. Eventually the flooring will get replaced, but for right now this room is perfect for my little monsters. I was going to get hooks for their towels and install it on the wall adjacent to the tub, but I really do not want to look at their towels, so for now they will stay behind the door. I am on the hunt for art above the toilet.

Bathroom Before:





Bathroom After:




Here is the updated pictures of this room with our Monster art!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...