Friday, January 8, 2010

One week check in!


Well, it has been one week since I started my weight loss journey. I weighed this morning and I did not lose or gain, BUT I have noticed that my abs are firming up. I did my Biggest Loser workout four times this week, but I did not cut back on the junk. I increased my water some, but not enough. I have done better about the pop. I am trying to limit myself to one can per day. Some days that is a CHALLENGE! I feel good! I could not do a man push a week ago and now I can do 5 without passing out! Progress!!!

Goals for this next week:
Continue to work out every other day on level one (30 min)
Try to drink 64 ounces of water per day
Cut out the unhealthy in between meal snacks

I will let you all know how I do next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...