This week I have been tackling my to do list. This involved painting four doors. I am 5'4" and although that is not too short I have a hard time getting the tops of the doors. A pair of inexpensive saw horses solved this problem. I took the doors off the hinges and removed all hardware. I found that removing the hardware is quicker than cleaning paint off of them. I used a HANDy cup and a 2 inch angled brush and followed the door diagram below. The only hiccup in this project was the new gallon of trim paint is slightly off from the original color. I know that you are supposed to purchase multiple gallons and mix them. Lesson learned. The banister is next and I am not looking forward to that.