Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Three Great Finds for $21


A week ago I stopped at Meijer for some grocery's and came home with three new items for my home.  Before Christmas I had spotted the Katie Brown hounds tooth place mats, but passed. I scored four for only .49 cents apiece!!!  I actually did a happy dance in the middle of the store.  I think the kids were embarrassed...




When I shop I usually hit every aisle just in case there might be a great deal and I came across this wire thing in the floral section marked down to $4.99.  I have no idea what it is, but I like it. It could also be spray painted...



Last, but not least I picked up this Katie Brown (I love all the Katie Brown stuff) log basket for $14.00  It is big and heavy!  I have a gas fireplace so there will be no logs, but I am envisioning a wood top to use as a little table or maybe an ottoman for the cream chair... Oh, the possibilities!









No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...