Tuesday, September 14, 2010

40 days until our Disney Vacation!

I am happy to report that I am down 8 pounds, but I have 5-8 more to go. I am being flexible because I do not like dieting. I miss fountain cherry Dr. Pepper and butter. I have been so so about the exercising and that is what I need to focus on.

I am working on a new design for the DillyDally "Be Jolly" launch. Here is a sneak peak of the fabric that I am using!


I am also having Etsy drama. I purchased some items that have not been delivered and I feel as though I am a hostage negotiator. I NEED them for my trip! Everyone cross your fingers and toes!

The chairs... still unfinished. I need a motivator! I think I will set a goal right now to finish them by Friday. Matt is off and I can not do it with out him! ( I am scared to use the BIG staple gun).

A random picture of a butterfly that we rescued from the floor of the garage.



Here are a few pics of Madeline in her horse outfit- she loves it! I can not wait for crisp fall weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...