Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Michael and Amanda in their traditional "Ugly" Christmas sweaters.

Duffy peaking at the decorations.

I love my Willow Tree nativity. My favorite thing to set up at Christmas.

Cheap trees form the Christmas Tree Shop that look great from the window. So festive!

Praline Sweet Potato Bake. I have made this the last few years and I love it! It can be a side or a desert it is so sweet. Find the recipe here at my best friend's blog, Tattered Tulips.

Our traditional Williamsbug wreath made with real fruit.

I am so thankful for family, friends, and good food. I hope that all of you are having a wonderful Thanksgiving! Here are some snapshots of our morning so far.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...