Saturday, December 18, 2010

My Sewing Room

Well, I mean corner... my sewing are is in a corner of the kids' playroom, but I like it in there because I can sew while they play and they play alot! I am on a little break and thought that I would show you where all the magic happens- LOL! Just this week I picked up wooden embroidery hoops and hooped some fabric from past projects. This was a quick and inexpensive way to add a pop of color to my work space. The previous owner painted this room lavendar and we have not repainted yet. I am thinking something more gender neutral.

Here is the inspiration photo from Country Living

Here is my version


Now, you are probably wondering, "Where is all my stuff?" It is cleverly organized in this closet and it also keeps little hands from exploring. A plus too is that I can hang orders up as I work on them. Here are all of my notions.
I use these 12X12 boxes to projects, such as current Etsy listings. I love my monogrammed tote from my sister Olivia. I use this for the projects that are "in process". There are handles so if I need to make a trip to JoAnn's I just grab it and go!

My pattern drawers. the top drawer hold the euro patterns and my little collection of serger thread.

The other side of the closet is the pre-school materials. We even have a proper place for our work mats!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...