Sunday, February 20, 2011

A little bit of Spring



I found these fabulous eggs and nests at Target for $5 and they were just what I needed for this accent table. The tray is painted with my Laura Ashley Sky Blue 2 paint that I received through the Valspar FB promo, I love this color and I think that will be the powder room color. I found the tray in the One Spot at Target, but it was $2.50 (go figure). This is our mail and key spot. I always have some sort of container and for the last 8.5 years this has worked. I usually sort mail once a week and most of it goes in the recycle bin.

And here is a shot of the kids eating their FAVORITE powdered donuts on a velvet blanket. My Dad would have a heart attack!


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I love the little eggs, Steph! What a great idea. We did the same thing with the kids when they were younger- a blanket underneath them while they watched a movie- it was a quick cleanup, especially with popcorn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it is the only way that this cream carpet is going to survive the three amigos! Popcorn is so messy!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...