Monday, December 19, 2011

Wrapping Up


Today I made the Pioneer Woman's Leftover Turkey Pot Pie and it was so good that I had two servings for lunch! I used our leftover turkey from Thanksgiving and substituted corn for peas.  I also had some leftover pie crust too and that made this a quick meal to throw together.    One tip: Put a cookie sheet below pie dish to catch the bubbly goodness. Your oven will thank you!





This week we are wrapping up Christmas. The shopping is done, but I have a few presents left to wrap.  The kids and I have more baking to do and some cleaning is in order before family arrives.  Four out of the five family members have caught a bug and we are trying to kick its' butt before Christmas.  My sister-in-law noticed that I was slacking on blog posts last week and this week will be no different.  I am taking the time to enjoy my family and I did knock out a couple of organizational projects that I can not wait to share in January.  

Have a wonderful Christmas and New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...