Sunday, February 7, 2010

Earaches and Toes

It looks like I am making a trip to the pediatrician tomorrow for Wyatt. He told me this evening that his ear "sounded funny" and woke up crying two hours after he went to bed. Why is it that my kids always get sick when they are supposed to have a well visit? It happens every time! I was going to call the nurse anyhow because Wyatt has a toenail that got damaged and it is going to fall off. I am scared. Will a new one grow back? This kind of stuff makes me queasy. Matt is not worried at all. Well, we will see.

ETA: I took Wyatt to the doctor and he does have an ear infection. He is feeling pretty yucky right now, but I know that he will feel better tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...