Sunday, February 21, 2010

Playdates and an Open House

I decided to have some friends over before our big open house this Sunday. Mary and her boys, Isaiah and Nathan came over this past Thursday. The kids had a BLAST!!! In the past it has been rather chaotic and someone inevitably would get hurt, but this time was PERFECT! I felt a little bad for Madeline who was the only girl though. She spent some time alone in her room reading books. I enjoyed catching up with Mary, whom I have been friends with since the 6th grade! Can you believe that?! I did not take any pictures. I have horrible lighting in the playroom. Hopefully the next playdate will be outside!

Today is our open house. Matt and I have furiously got the house looking "better than perfection" in my opinion. I hope that it goes well. In the past our open houses yielded a looker or two and of course a nosy neighbor, which I do not mind. I would probably look at there house too. We looked at homes yesterday and I realized that my house is cleaner than most so that made me feel better. I will not tell you some of the dreadful things that I saw!!! Matt and I may need a mediator. Looking for the "forever" house is a lot harder than I thought it would be, mainly because Matt and I are having trouble agreeing!!!

Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...