Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Catching Up


If my blog background gets deleted one more time....

I know that I have been MIA, and I have a lot to say, but so little time! I did just get a smart phone that makes me feel stupid and once I figure out how to use it I will post from that!

I have actually had two orders that I have been working on and I made a set for the DillyDally "Mad for Plaid" launch. Here is my contribution!

Madeline is getting so big!!!

Diet is going ok. I have yet to get a workout routine going, but I have lost 5 pounds in 3 weeks and I am always hungry- LOL I am using my phone to track calories and I think that might be a good thing.

Oh, and those blasted wing chairs. Matt and I started them and they are sitting unfinished in our living room. I am so sick of looking at them, but in time they will get done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...