Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Advent Calendar & "Snow Globe"










I loved this advent tree that I saw on Pinterest and wanted to make my own.  I scoured Jo Ann's for stars, but turned up empty.  I did find these mini tags and the perfect tree.  I numbered the tags 1-25 with a gold Sharpie and wrote the corresponding verses on the back.  We will remove the tags as we read the verses.  I love that the tree will still look cute when bare.  This little addition only cost ten dollars! 






I have also been obsessed with diy snow globes and when I saw Lindsey's post yesterday I knew what I wanted to do with my lantern.  For around five dollars I picked up three mini trees and some fake snow at Jo Ann's to make my version of a snow globe. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...