Monday, September 30, 2013

Fall Decorating

I love fall and it is my favorite season!  This past weekend I made pumpkin donuts and chocolate chip pumpkin bread,  which reminded me of this pin.  In between baking I dug out my fall decor just in time for October!











My new tiered server for the buffet.  This will be fun to fill for all seasons.






And a new rug! I had been wanting one in the dining room and when I saw this one on sale weeks ago I snagged it and I am so happy!   I love the visual interest and it is an indoor/outdoor which is perfect for this clan.










The fall quote for the week, ok,  let's be honest, the month!






A little mum for the front porch.  I can't wait to enjoy hot drinks on cool evenings here. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...