Thursday, March 4, 2010

SOLD


I am so used to seeing a "For Sale" sign in my yard. I have been looking at one for almost three years that you can imagine my delight to see the bright red SOLD sign!!! I saw it a block away and actually shed a tear, or a few more. I am so RELIEVED to move on! I love this house, but it does not work for our family anymore. I am happy to know that someone else will occupy this home and make their own memories. I am sure that 20 years down the road I will still drive down this street and remember Matt and I in our first years alone as newlyweds and then adding the three most wonderful children to our lives. This is the house where we celebrated first birthdays and milestones, where Matt learned a lot about fixing a 1929 house, and where I learned to cook more than Hamburger Helpers...

Thank you to all of you who have supported us throughout our journey and thank you to our third and final Realtor, Jamie Smock for selling our house!!!

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh!!! YAY!!!

    Congratulations!!!

    I am so very excited and happy for you and your family. The fortune cookie was right after all. I can't wait to follow along as you find and move into your new home. =)

    This is so awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...