Monday, March 29, 2010

The task at hand... PAINT

For the life of me I can not choose a paint color. It took me days to pick out the kids' bedrooms, which will be our first painting projects. Matt is busy painting the boys' dressers and Wyatt's bed- I wanted Classic Red for his bed and dresser. Luke's dresser will be navy. Madeline wants Easter Basket (lavender), but I am not sure how it will look with her new bedding due to arrive this week. I think she is more set on the name than the color. We will see who wins!

I finally decided on a Martha Stewart color for the family room and kitchen and now I do not think that it is available. Of course! Well, I am friendly with a guy that works for Lowes so we will see...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...