Friday, November 11, 2011

Visual Project List {Part 3}

Adding to my visual project list.  We have a laundry room off the kitchen that leads to the garage. We always park in the garage so this is our "entry".  Next year I will have two kids in school and the following year three. My goal is to not only paint this drab room, but add functional storage for everyday outerwear, book bags, and school papers. I am not sure what color. I was originally thinking gray or yellow.  The gray may be too dark for this small space.  We will also paint all the doors and trim our brighter trim color. That will help lighten up the space too.  I purchased the rug a few months ago and I love it because it is easier to vacuum than to clean the vinyl floor underneath.










No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...