Thursday, November 17, 2011

Visual Project List {Part 4}

This is the last project on my Visual Project List.  I originally thought that I would accomplish all of this before 2011 came to a close, but that is not going to happen.  

These lists will make it on the 2012 goals.  I have a powder room on the first floor that is still sporting the original owner's colors and it is one of my least favorite spaces. I can not wait to transform this room!  I have a lot of ideas, but I am not sure which ones will make the final cut. I am debating between stenciled walls or board and batten, the paint color I am thinking a hue of blue.  The cabinets will be the same color as the kitchen (java, black, espresso, along those lines) and we will frame the mirror to match.  New brushed nickel hardware and this "powder room" will not be the ugly step child of the house.  

Sources
Here are some before shots of the bathroom. These are sooc because I do not think any editing can make Barney purple walls look better. The cabinet doors were removed months ago. My husband primed them as a tester for the kitchen and I am left with an "open concept" cabinet.  





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...