Monday, March 18, 2013

A Little Road Trip

The last couple of weeks at my house have been rough.  All three of the kids have been sick and Wyatt missed four days of school. We are still recovering from the make up work.  In the midst of the sickness it was my 35th birthday and it was extremely uneventful.  We drove to Cincinnati yesterday to celebrate  healthy kids and an aging mommy.  We had a great time!



This picture of Luke cracks me up!  For the record, that is my Coke that is 90% empty.  I am too smart to give this child that much caffeine!



This was our first trip to Jungle Jim's.  We liked this display the best.  For some reason Madeline was terrified of the soup can.





Of course Ikea was on the agenda!  The kids enjoyed playing in the kids area while we shopped and spinning on these discounted stools.




Ended our little adventure with some frozen yogurt.  Yummy!





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...