Thursday, June 13, 2013

Free Photo Collage {Summer Display}




Walgreens is offering a free photo collage until the 15th for Father's Day {DADCOLLAGE}.  I needed a new print for my frame and loved this one from The Rubber Punkin.  This is the first time that I have taken advantage of the free collage using only one picture.  I did not know that you could get away with only one!  I decided to add a coordinating border to the free print.  This is my quick and easy summer vignette.  Bright metal lanterns, a little chevron paper around the candle,  and I called it a day!

Usually this time of year I am taking pictures of the kids for their yearly Dad's Day picture, but since we are going to the beach later this summer I am saving my photo credits for a beach shoot.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...