Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Eight Years and Counting


Yesterday was our wedding anniversary and we celebrated by Matt working and I painted the master bath. I stink at painting so it took me hours and I left an inch and half on the top for Matt to do because I kept hitting the ceiling. Last night we watched a stupid movie (Hot Tub Time Machine- not worth renting, but Michael it is a little funny) and had take out. Today we are shopping for new bathroom fixtures and towels. I do not think that we have had NICE towels since our wedding and I still have a lot of ratty towels from our wedding. I was also presented a bouquet of gerber daisies and those were my wedding flower from Sam's, which is where we bought all of our flowers- great prices!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...