Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Re-Decorating

Well, I finally have the fireplace the way I want it!
Here is the before

and after


We are trying to do only one project at a time. The first priority was getting the garage organized which meant putting up drywall, painting, and ordering cabinets. The cabinets will be here is a couple of weeks and then that project will be finished.

We bought three gallons of "Gravity" yesterday and painting should begin soon in the master. I am excited about this. For some reason we have always had a white bedroom- how boring!

Currently Matt is painting an old desk that was his fathers, passed down to Matt, and now to Wyatt. It will be the same blue that we painted Luke's dresser. Later today I will post the kids' bedroom pictures.

Should I tell about my Craigslist fiasco?

I will. I am on a hunt for a pair of wingback chairs to recover for the living room. I called a lady who posted some and drove all the way to the north side only to have her not answer the phone. She finally calls me back when I am half way home. I think that it is a sign that it is not meant to be. I *may* be driving to Brownsburg for an awesome pair for only $50! Cross your fingers for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...