Sunday, June 13, 2010

Fabric



Today the whole family went to JoAnn's to pick out chair fabric. I knew that I wanted something light and airy feeling and nothing that was red, green, black, or brown- those are all color schemes that I have done in the past and I want something different. This is what I found and fell in love with!!! These pictures do not give the fabric justice- it is beautiful in person. I bought a tan for the piping and throw pillows. I forgot to add the best part! We got the fabric for $11.99 a yard!

This is my seat cushion, but their are large light blue stripes alternating with the green.




This is the main fabric for the chair:

3 comments:

  1. Looks good! I meant to tell you I had have a HUGE bag of Fabric for you! We brought it to redo our chairs and never did! Let me know if you think you want it:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hall- You know I LOVE fabric!!! When things slow down I will make your girls matching dresses. Don't let me forget!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just let me know when a good time is, I could always bring it to you:) I really think it would have matched the new stuff you just got:)
    YAY! for matching dresses!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...