Sunday, January 30, 2011

Menu Planning


Cooking is not my thing. I grew up with a working single mom that did not have time for elaborate meals, but quick and tasty ones. Although I am a stay at home mom I do not have the desire to spend a lot of time or energy on cooking. I want quick, yummy, and something that every one will eat. With the help of my sister I planned out 11 meals for the next 14 days. Here is my menu. See, really simple, but do-able. Each meal will also have veggies, salad, and rolls if appropriate. Today we are having the roast with carrots and potatoes. I will throw all of that in a crock pot with and onion soup mix while we are at church. My favorite part of roast is the leftover open face roast with cheese sandwiches. As I cook the meals I will cross it of my list. This was also handy grocery shopping and keeping me on budget.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...