Thursday, January 6, 2011

The Next Two Days


are going to hold more excitement than the last two months combined! Tonight my sweet sister is watching my kids so Matt and I can go on a well deserved date. The last time we were alone was six months ago for our anniversary! How pitiful is that! We are going to dinner and a movie. I have no idea what we are going to see, but it will not matter as long as we are together and ALONE!

Then on Friday I am going to a favorite store with a favorite friend!!! I am so excited I could burst right now! LaNae's hubby is graciously letting me go in his place to IKEA! LaNae needs the organization guru (that would be me) to help organize her kids' rooms and for endless chatter the way there and back. I am excited because we have not seen or talked to each other during the month of December because that is when her business is super busy.

Have a happy two days :)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...