Sunday, July 31, 2011

Hoosier Mummy?

I am still LOL at my title because I am a dork like that! I live in Indiana, get it?! I know that the kids are not in school yet, but I am showing you Halloween. It is that time of year in the custom boutique world. Thanksgiving is next and Christmas before you know it!

I made this Hello Kitty Mummy patchwork skirt with comfy knit waist to match Tattered Tulip's applique tee. The skirt is available in sizes 12M-10 starting at $19.00, which includes shipping! All of the info is here on the DillyDally District Facebook page.

If you are not a fan of room*6 on FB here is the page so you can join!





1 comment:

  1. Adorable! I am so ready for fall- cool weather and fun new clothes.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...