Sunday, September 11, 2011

Remembering


I went to NY back in 1997. It was my sister and best friend LaNae's senior trip and I was able to tag along. It was a blast!  We did all the tourist things and shopped, and shopped.  This is a crummy picture of the towers. I am glad that I have this picture and that we had the opportunity to take the long scary elevator to the observation deck. Ten years ago I was getting my first grade classroom ready for the day. It was my first year teaching. I was single and living with a friend and my whole life ahead of me.  Ten years later I am married to my high school sweetheart with three kiddos, a mini van and a house. I am so thankful to be an American and to live with the wonderful people who picked up the pieces of this disaster and managed to carry on. Thank you America! 


1 comment:

  1. Just discovered your blog from Family of Farmers. I love it. I am a stay at home mom as well. You have some great ideas. Great blog...home wrecker;0)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...