Saturday, September 24, 2011

Saturday Mornings






I love Saturdays! Last year they were not appreciated as much as they are now that Wyatt is in school full time. I love the laziness and sleeping in. I do not clean or grocery shop on Saturdays. This is a day for playing, reading, and fun projects.  Madeline has been dying for me to make a baby doll carrier and I think that is what we are going to do as soon as I finish my hot chocolate! This morning we made blueberry waffles.  My kids do not like the blueberries whole so I use my Ninja and a little apple juice to blend them before adding to the batter.  I was wondering if this method would work for strawberry waffles?  I guess I can try and see!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...