Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Walking Tour

Yesterday we took a walk around our neighborhood and I brought along my 70-300 lens for fun.  
Here  are a few of my favorite things...

LOVE this wood door on my neighbors' house. It also has an interesting story.

The crooked picture was bothering me so I used the straighten too in Picnik. Love that tool!





This garage door is from the same house. They just installed it last week and I love the carriage accents!

Luke is a mean riding machine.

I chose this picture because I love the blur of the leaves and the look on his face.


Madeline smiling, which is so much better than whining.  Her new hobby.

Gorgeous petunias.

Awesome barn that backs up to our division.

Edgy, Madeline's Webkinz and testing out different wb settings.

More "testing" with sooc shots.

Not really sure how I feel about the wb settings.  Is there where a custom balance may work better?


Have a great Wednesday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...