Saturday, October 8, 2011

Falling for Donuts


{source}

This morning the family got dressed and headed to Dunkin Donuts for a morning treat. I had the Caramel Apple Donut and it was amazing!!!  The pumpkin donut was good too and along with a raspberry iced coffee, that is my kind of Saturday morning!  


\After breakfast we ran into Toys R Us to purchase The Lion King for only $14.99. This was the first movie Matt and I ever went to together. Hard to believe that we have been watching movies together for the past seventeen years. While at TRU Wyatt picked out his Halloween costume. This year he will be Jango Fett and the first thing he did when we got home was put on his costume.  I have a feeling I will be seeing him look like this for the next three weeks!





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...