Saturday, October 29, 2011

Visual Project List {Part 2}

Here is part two of my visual project list.  I still have not started part one... after Halloween is the plan... I hope. Here are some kitchens that inspired me.  We currently have white appliances and light counter tops and those are staying for the time being, but stainless is on the wish list. I am struggling to find the right "java" paint. I do not want black, black, nor do I want brown. I want a Jacobean color in a paint rather than stain.







2 comments:

  1. of the two pictures you posted, I like the white appliances better with the java cabinets than the black. it's going to look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I need all the encouragement that I need!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...