Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Napkins in Three Sizes


The sewing bug hit me last week when my friend LaNae dropped of some fabric.  I have been wanting new cloth napkins and this Ginger Blossom fabric fit the bill.  I have made napkins for the kids, but I had yet made any for the big people.  I saw this tutorial on Pinterest and made a set of twelve. We use cloth every day so that is why I needed so many.  I like using quilting cotton because it washes up nice and rarely wrinkles.  

Full Size


The kids also got a new set of napkins. I just rolled hemmed these.

Kid Size


Oh, and we can not forget the dolls. A new table cloth and two sets of napkins were created using pinking shears for a fun look and small hair things as napkin rings.  Madeline made that centerpiece. She is a budding decorator.  







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...