The shoe bench is finished! We used this Ana White plan and just moved the bottom shelf to the middle to accommodate more shoes.
This project only cost us $25 because we had some wood, the stain and poly on hand. My husband modified the plans slightly. He added cleats for more stabilization and we used screws that we counter sunk rather than nails. And when I say we, I mean "he".
I printed off this cute print and placed it in a shadow box frame... I hope this is not too girly for the garage!
The garage is to my liking now and it is time to move on to other projects. I would like to paint the laundry room next, but we also have several outdoor projects that we need to tackle so we will see who wins.