Saturday, April 28, 2012

New Toys!

I bought a few new cooking toys in an effort to make healthier choices for my family.



             

Flat Whisk:  
I needed a silicone whisk for my new cookware and I needed a flat one for gravy.  The Pioneer Woman uses hers all the time.  I could not find one at my usual shopping grounds so I purchased this here.


Apple Corer:  
I already have an apple corer and slicer, but I needed this one to make these goodies.



Norpro Ice Pop Makers:  
I first saw these on Lisa Leakes's blog and her review was enough for me to submit my order.  I love reusable products.  They are a lot bigger than you think too. I am so excited to try these out.




Wilton Mini Donut Pan:
 Special breakfast treats on the weekend would usually consist of either Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls or powdered mini donuts.  I decided that making donuts would be better than buying and I grabbed this pan today at Meijer for $4.99. Half off! I did a happy dance in the aisle.  Tomorrow morning we are going to try this recipe.



2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...