Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Easter Dress Sneak Peek

Well, I am just going to let you all know know that I did not make a dress for myself.  I looked at fabric a couple of times and nothing spoke to me.  I am still going to make a dress and you will be the first to know.  I am taking two online courses and that is really cramping my style, but I did make Madeline and her doll matching Easter dresses.  I fell in love with this April Cornell fabric and she liked it too. I had to steer her away from the pastel bunny and egg fabric.

Here is Addie's dress. I love this pattern and this can be made in under two hours.  Probably one hour if you did not have any distractions.







2 comments:

  1. I love this dress! You are really so talented.
    :) Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you girls! Madeline will be wearing hers tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...