This week Matt and I added new mulch to the yard. Last year we removed the faded, moldy, red mulch and replaced with black mulch. This time we purchased the mulch by the cubic yard rather than bags from the local big box store and saved oodles of money and less work ripping the bags open! We removed two bushes and will replace them with... something. The next big outdoor project is painting all of the trim and the garage door. I want to stay as close to the original color so I will be browsing paint colors soon.
My peas have sprouted! I am so excited! The weather has been so cool the past couple of weeks that it is taking longer for my seeds to sprout.
I may have mentioned earlier that I am taking two courses to renew my teaching license. I am on the final assignment for the first course and I have given myself a deadline of April 30th. I better get a move on. After I complete this paper I have an entire course that I have to get finished in 6 weeks!!! So I have had to cut back on projects, but I have a couple in queue that I am so pumped up about!