Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Billy Pair and Felt Food

When we moved in I bought Madeline a fifteen dollar book shelf that I have absolutely hated and although the Billy is not expensive it is nicer than the standard pressed board shelf.  We purchased two small, narrow Billies in Atlanta with the option to add more when the need arises.   I also gave the little shelf above a coat of my favorite spray paint.




Madeline was given her Great Grandma Penney's tiered tray and I thought that it would look adorable with felt goodies.  Cookies, cupcakes, and rolls were added and are ready for impromptu tea parties!









I used this cookie and cupcake tutorial to create these felt yummies.



The jelly rolls and swiss cake rolls are simple rectangles rolled and sewn together.






1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...