Monday, July 16, 2012

Wyatt's Superhero Room Reveal

Wyatt's room is finished and I am pleased with the end result.  Last month I shared my ideas for this room and am happy to complete this little project for a little under $90 total.


"New" student chair that cost a little less than $15, but makes a big impact.






I loved these free prints and found clearance frames at Target for $4.18 a piece for fun art pieces.  New lamp shade from Ikea for $3.99.



Comic duvet and sham  for $29.99 from Target, which was the inspiration for the new look.



These comic book art canvases were just what I had in mind for this fun room.  Wyatt and I picked out four favorite comics from Half Price Books  (all comics are an additional 20% off on Wednesdays) and Mod Podged the covers on 9x12 art canvases.  We spent $7.50 on the four comic books and $14 on the canvases.  These comics are all over twenty years old and one of them is thirty-six years old. Iron Man is my favorite.



5 comments:

  1. Love the comic book canvases! What a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great room! I love the framed comic books.

    Oh and your cup comment (who is using 20 cups a day?!) made me laugh-- I can SO relate! I have someone just like that living in my house too.

    :) Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I ask what color paint you have? I'm looking at doing something similar and love the way it looks.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...