This past weekend Matt and I primed the cabinets. I only did the boxes, which in my opionion was a lot easier than his job of spraying the doors. Prior to spraying Matt constructed a spray booth in our garage. This one is sturdy and was constructed using cull lumber and was less than $10. The "booth" he made this summer was just plastic taped to the garage ceiling and that jerry-rigged contraption was not going to work this time. Here is the new booth and my sweet hubby made sure that I could still park in the garage.
Our drying station is the dining room and living room. Using styrofoam cups were cheaper than purchasing painter's triangles. Two inexpensive garment racks were purchased as drying racks and our extensive collection of coloring books are being used as weights.
We are making progress and I am so happy! I feel a little more motivated than I did a week ago. My posts are scaring my friend Mary out of painting her cabinets, but I am hoping that the end result will be worth it.