Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Madeline's Room


I have few regrets in life, but one is my choice in paint color for my daughter's room when we first moved in.  Pepto Pink!  When I saw it on the walls I thought I was going to die! It was too bright and dark, but I decided to roll with it.  Three years later I have decided to let go of the bad decision and make a change.





Madeline and I have been dreaming and scheming and this is what we came up with.  We are keeping the turquoise element of her old look, but incorporating it with yellow and teal and eliminating most of the pink.  My budget is $100 for the decor stuff minus the paint.









These are items that have been purchased for this mini makeover:

Duvet and sham set from Target $21 
Digital Prints $10, Printing $14
Vinyl Headboard $18
Huge bucket for stuffed animals $6
Lamp and shade $25
Wall Color: Valspar Mystic Sea




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...