Monday, April 4, 2011

Spring Break with the Cousins!

My sister and her family spent a couple of days with us last week for spring break and although they only live 3 hours away we do not see each other as much as we would like. I thought that it would be fun to make bird's nest cookies with the five older kids. I used this recipe!

I love the fact that this recipe only calls for three ingredients!



Wyatt and Elijah have been buddies since the womb. We used to joke that it was like baby Jesus and John (Luke 1:44)



Madeline, the only girl!



Seth, who just turned four. He is a character!



Luke counting out the candy eggs. Twenty for me, two for you...



Ta Da! Finished! The kids did a great job on their own. The adults did not have to do anything... except clean up the mess!



This is Jacob. Look at this gorgeous baby! I could not get enough of him. He looks just like his mama.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...