Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Gallery Walls



The first thing I did when we moved into this house was hang photographs. Our previous home was on the market on and off for three years and was void of family photos per realtor recommendations and that is one thing I really missed. My upstairs hallway was a perfect spot for gallery walls. I already had a lot of frames in black and white and I decided to do one white and the other black. The white wall is complete and has milestone pictures of the kids: first portrait, dedication, and first birthday. I do not foresee this wall changing. Ever. I want to add to the black wall and get a new family portrait because that photo is missing someone really important to us, Luke! When I hung these I made templates of each frame and used painter tape to arrange and it was a pretty easy project.





The wall niche has an amazing vinyl decal that was made by Willow Creek Sign Company and I love to walk by it every day.





I will be linking up to The Inspired Room's gallery wall party April 6th!


2 comments:

  1. I am popping over from the Gallery Wall party. I love seeing your work. (Mine is #10.)

    Fondly,
    Glenda

    Gg - Notes on the Journey

    ps. I likked how you used black and white frames and your little niche is just too cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Glenda for coming over! I am off to check your out!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...