Friday, March 25, 2011

Grocery Shopping


I love Fridays and I really love pay Fridays when I can grocery shop and plan a new two weeks worth of menus. Next week is Spring Break and my sister and her clan are coming to visit so I need to take into consideration because we so need Dunkin Donuts and pizza! I buy 80% of our food at Sam's and the rest at Walmart and I do this in one afternoon with three kids (ages 6, 4.5 and 2.5). We have been doing this forever and I have my system down. I get lots of comments that bug me like, "boy, you must be busy" and of course the "you are brave". Just to let you all know my kids are usually pretty good at the grocery store (always horrid at Jo-Ann's) and if there is a meltdown I just take it in stride and know that most moms have been "there" at one time or another. So happy Friday to you and to all the mom's grocery shopping with the kids today, just "smile and wave".

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...