Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Decorating Fail

Many weeks ago I got this great idea to recover my computer chair. I briefly mentioned the chair in this post, but did not reveal the pictures. Here is the "after".



I thought it looked silly and that it looked like I was trying too hard so off it went. I decided not to beat myself too bad over the wasted fabric because sometimes you just need to try something to see what your tastes really are. Someday when all my projects are finished I would love to copy this PB look.



Well, I thought I would throw out a definite fail for all too see. Everything on here can't be pretty, right?!

2 comments:

  1. Why do you call this chair a failure? I think it's very cute!! And it's far better than a plain Jane store bought chair! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Michelle- that chair is not a fail! But I understand the feeling of not "loving" a project. Everything always looks better in my head :) Samantha

    craftytexasgirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...