Friday, March 11, 2011

Fabric Shopping

I looked at dining chair fabric the other night when my BFF and I went out for my birthday dinner (Thanks LaNae!) and I did not see anything that I loved, but I did come across this fabric online that was just the look I was envisioning. It is hard to shop online, but fabric.com does have free return shipping so I decided it was worth a shot.

This is my inspiration from Pottery Barn.



This is the fabric that I purchased for $17.61 total for 4.5 yards.



These are the panels from Target that were $19.99 a pair. They are more of a robin's egg blue than a light blue.




I want to do a plate wall with white and blue plates. Here is my inspiration photo from Cottage and Vine.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...