Saturday, June 11, 2011

Everybody Loves the Fork and Spoon


I could not take it any longer. I bought the fork and spoon, but at least I got them 50% off at Hobby Lobby. Additional supplies for this project include: primer, silver spray paint, and sawtooth hangers for a total cost of $23.75 after tax.




The fork and spoon were dark brown and I really wanted to copy Thrifty Decor Chick's awesome set so that meant a little elbow grease to achieve this look.










I love my new addition in the kitchen! Hubby pointed out that they really brought out the brass hardware... baby steps. A kitchen reno is in our future.


1 comment:

  1. I'm not a huge fan of forks and spoons.. I like knives though. You could always get a big cleaver to go on the wall from a restaurant supply. That would go nicely.. or you could get a sword. That would be even better.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...