Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Transom Window Update

We have a transom window above our front door that has plagued me since we moved in a little over a year ago.  I did a little search on Etsy and found this vinyl that would be perfect! Allison of Single Story made mine 7 inches tall and mirrored it so I could apply it to the inside window. This window makeover only cost me $14.00.  I am so pleased with the quality and results. Pop on over to her shop and check out her custom door vinyls!


BEFORE


AFTER





Next on the list is painting the doors and shutters! I can not wait to give them a face lift. I am also thinking of giving the Rub N Buff a try on the brass hardware. Will it work and look good? What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...