Thursday, May 10, 2012

How Our Teacher Gifts Turned Out

Earlier this week I showed you the Pinterest inspired teacher gifts and now I am going to show you my version!  Some were easier than others!

Monday
Cost $7.49




Tuesday
Cost: None- I had everything on hand.



Wednesday
Cost: $10.70
This counts the three dollars worth of pencils that I hot glued two times to the vase and they kept falling off.  The pencil vase was a fail, but fresh flowers are never!



Thursday
Cost: $5.00 


Friday
Fingerprint Keepsake
Cost: $2.00 for the frame and stamp pad
I was inspired by this Etsy find and created my own using this tree and little photoshop. I was able to get all the students' fingerprints when I was at the school decorating the door.  




2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...