Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Kitchen Bling

As you know I have been planning a kitchen facelift for awhile.  There has been a lot of discussing and dreaming, but we have not moved any closer to our goal.  Well, we are a smidge closer. This is my new faucet.



 This is what I had before.  



It amazes me how one little thing will change the space.




Originally I was going to go with bar pulls for the drawers and mushroom knobs for the cabinets and then I saw Andrea's gorgeous kitchen and decided that longer bar pulls were what I needed and she was awesome and shared her source for the pulls.
Interknobs
I was able to purchase 27 pulls for $48 and that included shipping.  These are the same pulls found at the big orange box for a fraction of the price.  I am so excited to have pulls!

I was also planning on adding bead board to the island and painting it white, but I have decided to keep the island the same color and add board and batten.  

This is my inspiration island:




We have purchased the paint sprayer so now I need to choose the paint color.  We want to go a little more black than the bathroom cabinet color.  Any suggestions?


2 comments:

  1. It looks great! I meant to tell you yesterday that I really liked it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I am still getting used to the differences, but it is worth it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...