Saturday, March 3, 2012

Powder Room Sneak Peek


Well, the powder room is moving along. The cabinet trim needs a second coat and installed. I have yet to buy soap pump or wall art, but it is a fully functioning bathroom now with cabinet doors!!!  The cabinet paint job was a journey. We selected a Behr color, Stealth Jet, which is a black brown color that I love, but I do not think that this paint will be durable for the kitchen cabinets (the bathroom was our test cabinet).  We are going to go with a Benjamin Moore Advance paint so now I am back at square one with a color.  

BEFORE
IN PROGRESS



3 comments:

  1. Thank you Jennifer. It is not as impressive as your latest achievement though... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bathroom looks awesome! I love a great transformation. And I'm really loving that paint color- going to pin it.
    :) Samantha

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...